An audit provides the highest level of assurance that everything is honest, correct, and legal.
A financial audit is the analytical review and objective, unbiased examination of a company’s financial statements, including the verification of specific information as determined by the auditor or as established by general practice.
The Bookkeeping Services firm provides audit and assurance services to a wide variety of small businesses and nonprofit organizations.
Assurance services are similar to audits. They can include reviews of various kinds of financial transaction documents, such as contracts, loans, or website content.
If you need assistance with your inventory counting system, we offer a service to physically inspect your inventory, and perform test counts to verify whether your inventory counting methods are accurate and efficient.
We are committed to providing our audit services with integrity, objectivity and strict adherence to all professional standards, regulations and laws.
Our auditing services include:
- Audits of financial statements of non-public companies, condominium associations or homeowner associations
- Audits of non-profit organizations
- Performing financial analysis, document assembly, and assistance for other auditors, to significantly reduce audit fees
- Outsourced internal audit functions for assuring compliance and operational efficiencies
- Analysis and review of operational controls
- Performing audits required in fraud examinations
- Performing audits of lessees, pursuant to percentage rent contract provisions
- Representing taxpayers in IRS Audits or Examinations
We document and test each operating cycle, including sales and cash receipts, expenses and cash disbursements, inventory counts, and payroll.
Our audit reports include detailed documentation of every examination and testing process that was performed, as well as the client’s supporting paperwork.
Reasons for Audits Can Include:
- To reassure stakeholders, including employees, customers, suppliers, pressure groups, and the investing community.
- To facilitate accurate and timely payment of corporate tax, goods and services sales taxes, and other taxes.
- To comply with banking covenants.
- To help detect error, and deter or detect fraud.
- To facilitate the purchase and sale of a business.
The Bookkeeping Services firm serves the public’s interests by providing accurate information in written reports, with unbiased analyses and objective recommendations on how to make the best use of public resources.
As our client, you will get local, personalized, very high-quality and responsive professional auditing services, geared to ensuring your success.
Contact us for more information at (561) 123-1234.